Sunday, February 15, 2009

Justice!!!

Why?

At first everyone was supporting me...

Everyone was telling me to go ahead and fight for what i deserve...

But now...

They're asking me to let the matter rest...

I'm expected to forgive and forget...

I'm expected to swallow my grievances!!!

It's definitely easy to ask someone to swallow his/her grievances..

BUT it's very tough for me to swallow such a cruel and brutal fact...

When i definitely deserve it!!!


Have anyone even thought of how would i feel when i see someone in that uniform?

Have they thought of how would i feel when there's an announcement about IT?


My eyes became teary everytime i think about it...

My heart is bleeding everytime the word "PREFECT" is mentioned...

And yet i'm supposed to bear with it...

ENDURE!!!

HOW???!!!

I'm very sure everyone who didn't see me in the uniform will ask me about the selection of prefect...

So, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REPLY?

Tell them about my grievances?

Tell them how unfairly treated am i in school?

Tell them how i had to swallow the grievances?

Tell them how i hated it but i had to accept it?

I don't hate my school...

BUT i hate the CULPRIT who tarnished my reputation and my future!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really heartbroken...

It affected my mood...

It affected me so much that i can't get into my studies...

Every second IT strike my already confused and muddled mind...

Every second i feel the piercing pain in my heart...


AND YET I'M EXPECTED TO LET THE MATTER REST???


JUST ACCEPT THE FACT???


THERE'S ALWAYS UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE???


There's no way i'm letting it rest!!!

I hate them!!! I want JUSTICE!!!

JUSTICE!!!

JUSTICE!!!

0 comments: