Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Deepest Heartfelt Gratitude...

It was a lesson learnt. Although there's still sadness and dissatisfaction in a little corner of my heart, but i just had to let go.

I strongly believe that this bitter experience had taught me to be strong, facing the ups and downs of life (life is not a bed of roses). It taught me to be more mature, realising and understanding the darker side of life. I'd learnt to appreciate the good and refrain myself from the bad.

It had been very long since the last time i had a chance to express my feelings on my blog. Here i am, grasping this golden opportunity to thank everyone who had been supporting me...

Firstly, i would like to thank my parents who had been very supportive of me when i was facing difficulties and feeling down. They tried their very best to cheer me up.
It was difficult, i know. I just tried to smile but the vengeance in my heart just wouldn't allow me to smile. This must have made them deeply disappointed. I'm really sorry...




Besides i would also like to express my gratitude to my former form teacher and my headmistress.

My headmistress had given me ample support and encouragement that finally untied the knot in my heart.

She encouraged me to earn points through other alternatives. She also asked me to join the school's newsletter editorial board. It's indeed an honour to be selected as part of the school's newsletter editorial board. I am very glad and doubly honoured to say that i'm currently the president of the school's newsletter editorial board.

THANKS TEACHER!

Her words of encouragement were deeply etched in my mind. Her nice, calm and consoling way of handling this matter really touched me. Her concern towards this matter really brought justice to light. Although i'm not selected as a prefect, but i'm sure that the selection of prefect in future would be fair and square.

"Tell your friends that we teachers are also human. We appear to be fierce and strict sometimes in order to keep the students disciplined and well-behaved. Apart from that, we're actually kind and friendly soul. Tell them that they can see us and seek our advice whenever they face difficulties. Don't be afraid of us."

This was what she said to me. She's a nice friend to talk to, actually.

Do not be afraid of teachers. THEY ARE HUMAN TOO.

Lastly, i would also like to thank all my friends who had also stood by me when i was terribly down.

Now i'm a better person. I'm more matured and understanding. I'd finally seen the darker side of life. I shall be more careful and cautious.

In a nutshell,

THANKS A LOT!!!



0 comments: