Sunday, December 7, 2008

INTRO TO "THE NUTS BLOG - HAZELYI"

Hi readers (if there's any),



Here's a little introduction to my new blog "The Nuts Blog - Hazelyi".



Why this name?

I guess many of you would be able to guess why did i choose this rather ODD name. But for those who are still pondering, i shall tell you. Well if you notice, my name is Hazel which is also the name of a nut. So that makes the reason, why?...



I had created this blog months ago, but due to the never-ending workload given by our beloved teachers (knowing that it's "for our own good"), i had to wait till after PMR (or to be more precise, during the holidays) to kick off the blogging mood and activity.



So yea...



I have another blog!

Many would ask why did i start posting only a month after the long awaited holiday starts? Well i had been busy with another blog, written in Bahasa Malaysia. The blog address is nocciola.blogdrive.com. Feel free to visit my blog.



Then, why do i start a new blog when many people had problems just handling one?



I've considered having a bilingual blog, but by mixing the two languages up, my blog would be so messy, mundane and unpresentable. That's why i started blogging in English.



Fun & Games



I had added a few games and quotes section at the side of my blog. It took me quite long getting all those gadgets on my blog because i hardly go online, blogging, for the past few years. So i had been a total blogging idiot. But again kudos to me as i finally managed to get a nice blogskin, added a few gadgets and finally gotten the Cbox onto my blog! Yay!



Last but not least, .....



Hope that this blog will have some readers, some followers. I would like to express my gratitude to all who drop by and peek into my blog. Thanks a lot! Do enjoy the posts, games and quotes!





0 comments: