Monday, December 8, 2008

PMR Results!!! ARGGH!










20 days to go...

The most dreaded day by all form three students!

It's the PMR result day!

The thought of it itself is murderous!


PMR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Will i get 7A's?
Will i live up to my expectations?
Will i be able to enter 4Sc1?
Will my friends get straight A's?
Will we be in the same class next year?
Will my school hit the targeted result?


WILL I REALLY GET 7A'S?


All these questions kept popping into my mind everytime i pass by the school, when i see my friends, when chatting with my friends, when looking at my friends' sisters who had received their UPSR results, when closing my eyes, in my dreams...

ARGGH!!!

I hope that this will stop ASAP!

But i don't want to get my result so soon!!!

Oh GOD!!!

Someone HELP!!!

It's so torturing!

I believe that many of my friends are facing this traumatic problem (or maybe even all of them)!

I believe that the teachers are looking forward to our results too!

Will it be a HAPPY or SAD event?

The result day is just days before my 15th birthday?

Will i have a HAPPY or SAD birthday?

It's so depressing!

If anyone of you face the same problem, or maybe you've experience all this before, you're welcomed to share your rather MIXED and CONFUSED feelings with me at hazelyi@hotmail.com or you can just tag me...

*Because an extra companion will at least be able to calm and comfort our soul... Hahax!!!*


ARGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!












0 comments: